Monday, July 1, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!}

So I revived in my voxbox from www.influenster.com Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream skin perfecting tinted moisturizer with spf 15 its a FREE site where u might just get picked to review new products so i did a before and after picture on the LEFT t i have a bear face on the RIGHT I have one layer of the Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!}   24 hour hydration and a splash of sheer color. this all in one skin perfecter. sunscreen and tinted moisturizer evens tones and refreshes dullness for flawless looking skin (Available in two shades: Fair/light and Light/Medium they sent me a full size bottle valued at $12.99. 


My review on this is - smells really nice gos on nice i have oliy skin plus im pregnant so i have doubble the glow after 10 min. of having it on my face look glowy witch isnt so good when u have oliy skin plus it was over 110 that way even tho i was in side the time i spend out side didnt help so to each its own i will use this int he winter when i have really dry skin ! over all this is good for dry skin not so much oliy 

No comments:

Post a Comment